Monday, September 3, 2007

My feelings

There is hope in my heart,
Search in my eyes,
Fragrance of love in my breath
And fondness in my mind.

With rise in day there
is dawn in my heart
A feeling in my eyes
Which can never die.

The hope of seeing him
Atleast before sleeping,
Never gets faded
Though the day gets ended.

But still in my dreams
which are my treasures
I see through my soul
The day when i will get my pleasure.

Yes, there is hope in my heart,
Search in my eyes,
Fragrance of loive in my breath
And fondness in my mind.

Jigna Parekh.

4 comments:

J said...

Congratulations on creating your own space in blogosphere! And nice positive feelings to begin with! Welcome to the blog world :)

jigna said...

thank you. when did u read it?

Unknown said...

A lovely poem....
This is the other side of my dear wife.. the side that is not known to many where she hides her creative talent....
even from her hubby

Anonymous said...

i liked the "my feelings" the best, simple words but so romantic and just right to its core.

keep it up!

Erlea